Welcome to the Delco Phantoms
Evaluation Dates and Times for 2014-2015 Season
* MITE PARENTS PLEASE NOTE: As per the DVHL, USA Hockey and Atlantic District Ruling - No Mite aged players will be allowed to evaluate at the Squirt Evaluations in the spring of 2014. The Mite players who wish to move up to the Squirt level will be given the opportunity to petition the DVHL/USA Hockey/Atlantic District in May or June via a petitioning process which includes a committee decision set up by the DVHL. This pertains to every club within the DVHL and Atlantic District. More information on this process will be available at a later date.
The Registration forms for next season are available now and are accessed by clicking on the Forms Page Link. All nine pages need to be filled out and brought with you on the first night of evaluations.
* Rosters will be posted by 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 29 to allow all Phantom Families, Coaches and Board Members to have an enjoyable holiday weekend. Please do not contact the Phantom Coaches or Board Members regarding rosters prior to that time. Thank you.
** There will be a 24 hour grace period from the time of posting to decline your position in order to not be bound by the full 2014/2015 tuition.
Wednesday, April 16 @ 9:00 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. on Rink 1
Thursday, April 17 @ 9:00 p.m. - 10:15 p.m. on Rink 2
Wednesday, April 16 @ 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. on Rink 1
Thursday, April 17 @ 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. on Rink 2
Tuesday, April 15 @ 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. on Rink 1 (Last Name beginning A-L)
Tuesday, April 15 @ 9:00 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. on Rink 1 (Last Name beginning M-Z)
Thursday, April 17 @ 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. on Rink 1 (Last Name beginning M-Z)
Thursday, April 17 @9:00 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. on Rink 1 (Last Name beginning A-L)
Tuesday, April 15 @ 7:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. on Rink 2 (Last Name beginning A-L)
Tuesday April 15 @ 8:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. on Rink 2 (Last Name beginning M-Z)
Wednesday, April 16 @ 7:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. on Rink 2 (Last Name beginning M-Z)
Wednesday, April 16 @ 8:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. on Rink 2 (Last Name beginning A-L)
Tuesday, April 15 @ 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. on Rink 1
Wednesday, April 16 @ 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. on Rink 1
Thursday, April 17 @ 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. on Rink 1
Saturday, April 26 @ 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. on Rink 1
The Delco Phantoms are a USA Hockey Tier II ice hockey club that plays out of Iceworks in Aston Pennsylvania.
We field travel teams from Mites (U8) through Midget Major (U18) at the AA, A and B levels. We are members of the Delaware Valley Hockey League.
- Provide a positive environment where players and parents can have fun with hockey.
- Teach fundamental hockey skills, discipline, rules and strategy to our players.
- Teach competitiveness with an emphasis on respect and good sportsmanship.
- Promote self-esteem among our players through positive reinforcement and equal ice time.
Interested in Playing Club Hockey?
If you have questions about club hockey and how it works visit the Frequently Asked Questions Page (FAQ) page for more information on the Delco Phantoms Ice Hockey Club.
To join the Delco Phantoms Ice Hockey Club contact the club Registrar for information on team openings and instructions how to register with the club. All players must submit their paperwork, found on the right of this page under Player Forms, to the club Registrar. All Forms are listed to the right under Player Forms and must be filled out and submitted with the deposit fee of $300.