Delco Phantoms Returning Players 2020-2021 Evaluation Form Link
Welcome Goalie Coach Matt TendlerMatt Tendler has over 20 years of playing experience. He played for the Philadelphia Little Flyers Junior A in the Atlantic Junior Hockey League from 2003 till 2007. He then went on to play for the Brockville Braves in the Central Junior A Hockey League from 2007 to 2009. From Brockville, Tendler played NCAA hockey with the Neumann Univeristy DIII program. In 2009, Tendler was a part of the NCAA National Championship winning team, first in the school's history. After completion of his senior season, Tendler signed with the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League. Tendler spent the last month of the season with the team before returning to school for graduation, where he earned an Accounting and Business degree.
Matt has coached goaltenders of all ages and skill level for over 10 years. His coaching experience includes working as a head instructor at the Vladislav Tretiak Goalie School in Tornoto, head instructor with the PJ Diana Goalie School, and running his own camps out of Ice Works. In the past few years, he's had the privilege of working with Philadelphia Flyers alum Bernie Parent.
* REMINDER TO ALL PHANTOMS FAMILIES: All players are required to wear the official Delco Phantoms uniform to all games, which includes: Phantom's shell, Phantom's socks, Phantom's jersey, black gloves, and black helmet. Please contact our general manager, Patti Casey for questions or concerns.
The Delco Phantoms are a USA Hockey Tier II ice hockey club that plays out of Iceworks in Aston Pennsylvania.
We field travel teams from Mites (U8) through Midget Major (U18) at the AA, A and B levels. We are members of the Delaware Valley Hockey League.
- Provide a positive environment where players and parents can have fun with hockey.
- Teach fundamental hockey skills, discipline, rules and strategy to our players.
- Teach competitiveness with an emphasis on respect and good sportsmanship.
- Promote self-esteem among our players through positive reinforcement and equal ice time.
Interested in Playing Club Hockey?
If you have questions about club hockey and how it works visit the Frequently Asked Questions Page (FAQ) page for more information on the Delco Phantoms Ice Hockey Club.
To join the Delco Phantoms Ice Hockey Club contact the club Registrar for information on team openings and instructions how to register with the club. All players must submit their paperwork, found on the right of this page under Player Forms, to the club Registrar. All Forms are listed to the right under Player Forms and must be filled out and submitted with your registration fee.Thank you, Delco Phantoms Board of Directors
Congratulations to Coach Jim Watson for his induction to
The Philadelphia Flyers Hall of Fame!
“Jimmy was a great defenseman and teammate not to mention a two-time Stanley Cup champion and a five-time all-star,” said Flyers President Paul Holmgren. “He was an extremely competitive player who could always anticipate the action."